Many reasons like Stressful lifestyles, inadequate sleep, lack of nutritional diet, hectic work schedules, pollution, harmful sun rays, smoking, and drinking alcohol all are the effect on skin and make skin dull and dry toxic chemicals is always a huge risk in this post. In this post, I discuss some home remedies is critical f for long lasting skin glowing. Here are some natural herbs.
Home Remedies for Glowing Skin
1) Coconut Oil – Coconut oil is full of facts that provide us energy, able to fight microbes in the body. Coconut oil for skin is also a good natural remedy. Coconut oil also can make a way into your skin on a deeper level than other cosmetic product. It’s a cost-effective way to care for your skin. Rub coconut oil on the skin if skin severely dry. Coconut oil gives the energy to skin dead cells. A detox bath is another way to eliminates toxins from the body.
How to use — Adding ¼ cup of Epsom salt and ¼ cup of coconut oil into a hot bath.
2) Turmeric — Turmeric is an excellent natural herb for skin and health. We can use turmeric for face both powder and paste form, and it’s very effective. Turmeric has used as a beauty product for centuries. Turmeric used for both oily and dry skin.
What you need — 1½ tablespoons of sandalwood powder
Pinch of ground Turmeric
3 tablespoons of orange juice.
How to use — Make a paste by mixing sandalwood powder apply it on your face. Leave it for 10 to 15 minutes and rinse off with warm water.
3) Rose Water — Rosewater is one of the most unusual helps to maintain skin PH balance contributes to fight acne. It also has anti-bacterial properties contribute to healing scars, cuts, and wounds. Rose water helps to strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissues.
4) Karela Juice – Karela (bitter gourd) Juice in your diet, skin infections or diseases, such as eczema and psoriasis can cure quickly. Karela Juice has blood purification ability helps your skin to remain heat rashes and acne-free and gives it a radiant glow. Karela Juice acts as a terrific body detoxifier. Karela Juice functions perfect for any skin texture, extract the juice and apply it to the face for the benefits of healthy skin.
5) Aloe Vera — Aloe Vera soap and gel good for the skin Aloe Vera helps in preventing Premature Signs of aging fine lines and Wrinkles are bound to appear as you age. Aloe Vera gel has effective on acne-prone and oily skin. For smoother and softer skin a moisturizing pack made with Aloe Vera, olive oil, and oatmeal.
What You Need
1 teaspoon instant oatmeal
1 teaspoon aloe Vera gel
½ teaspoon olive oil
What You Have To Do — Add all the ingredients in a bowl, and mix till they form a paste. After mixing applies the paste on your face and keep it on for 30 minutes and Rinse with cold water.
Above all are the natural remedies for natural long lasting Glowing Skin.