It happens with most of the users, they entered correct email address and password but instead of this users are not able to sign in their account with correct password. This problem make user uncomfortable because they didn’t work in Gmail account. Folks you have to know one thing very clearly, there are lots of reasons which prevent you to sign in your Google account. Here I describe one by one problem related to this and their solution also.
Might be possible the problem is related with your two step verification like the Google gives you code for authenticator is not working because the code is only valid for short period of time, in that case try to use another code.
If you correctly enter your password but still it shows you some error like: your password and username and password are wrong, invalid or unrecognized then what will you do?
- Check your caps locks is turned off.
- Your keyboard is always in right language.
- Always enter your full email address such as: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also refresh your browser and sign in again.
- Always clear your browser’s cookies and cache for this:
- Go to your chrome browser and click on more icon
- Then click on more tools and after that just click on clear browsing data.
- In this section, hit the check boxes for cookies and other site data and cached images files.
- Now choose the amount of data which you want to delete and click on clear browsing data.
- Sometime the browser problem makes you in trouble to sign in your Google account. Always use that web browser which is suitable for your mailing activity like: Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox, safari and internet explorer. If any user using the proxy, firewall or any type of antivirus program then turn off that program and try to sign in your Google account.
- Cookie are always enable but in case if you found that cookies are turned off then quickly follow the below steps.
- Go to your browsers tool bar and choose setting option.
- Then click on advanced option which is located at bottom of the page
- Then select Content setting under the privacy and security option. & choose cookies
- Then turn allows sites to save and read cookies data should on.
Hope it will give you good response. But if not then quickly contact to Gmail Technical support for immediate help.