here is no denying the fact that a highly nutritious diet is extremely essential during a battle against cancer. It has been observed that cancer patients who maintain a highly nutritional diet succeed in overcoming the threat of infections and also recover from any illness much faster. They are also able to better withstand the side effects of any kind of therapy. A nutritional diet is thus one of the much advised treatments to cancer.
Be it cancer or any other disease, physicians and health experts agree that a healthy diet serves as the cure of all diseases. It is necessary to work on the eating habits of the patients who are currently undergoing treatment such as radiation or chemotherapy. Hence, it’s significant to ensure that they:
Drink at least six to eight glasses of water on a regular basis which will keep them hydrated
· Have 450 to 600 ml of homemade and fresh vegetable juice along with their food. This can also be alternatively be made a kind of mid-morning breakfast or a sort of a juice break
· Consume a high protein drink such as a smoothie containing about 25g to 30g of whey protein at least once or even twice a day. This can serve as an alternative to breakfast and also as a mid-afternoon snack.
· Opt for small meals but at regular intervals during the course of the day in place of heavy meals.
· Make use of additional seasonings, flavors and spices so that the food tastes good and thus tempts them to finish off the serving
· Stay away from flavorings that make the food exceptionally sweet or bitter as prolonged cancer treatment can alter the taste of the food completely and make it different.
· Consume small bites at a time and chew the food well rather than gulping it down.
· Eat moist and soft food items such as yams, bananas, brown rice instead of opting for dry and hard food items such as hard candies, cereals and crackers.
Though radiation and chemotherapy are the most widely used treatments for cancer, many doctors’ advice natural remedies to cure cancer these days. The high dose of medicines and therapies need to be supplemented with a rich and nutritious diet in to order to ensure that the treatments work effectively. Therefore it is absolutely necessary that a proper diet be formed and implemented as it is one of the best natural cures for cancer.
For more details :- www.pvpharma.com